JOB OPPORTUNITY: Online Community Manager & Writing Coach (w/m/d)
We are an Online Coworking Space for Academics, that offers structures to unfold writing productivity. We have a virtual co-working room, where our members practice focus-sessions as a community. We support them through on their academic career paths workshops, coaching and fostering an empowering co-working community.
To launch our English version, we are looking for an English native speaking person.
The ideal candidate is...
- trained as a coach ( e.g. writing coach, systemic coaching)
- at home in the field of academia, experienced in research and publishing; Maybe you even earned a PhD yourself.
- tech savy
- … and ideally also has a good knowledge of German
The role includes:
- Managing a rich WordPress-site (with support, if needed)
- being an approachable community manager for the English speaking academics of THE WRITING ACADEMIC
- hosting live-focus-sessions via Zoom
- delivering coaching content via email, online-workshops, live-sessions, videos
- to some extent social media management and online marketing
- translations from German to English
- working from anywhere, any time
- a performance-based payment
- possibilities to grow your skills and and unfold personal and entrepreneurial potential
- a supportive and enthusiastic team of coaches
Applications as a team are also possible.
Please send your application before August 15th, 2021 to: email@example.com.